Monday, April 16, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy




I apologize for the lack of blog updates recently. I promise I haven't forgotten about you.

Lucy's day looks like this:

7:00am - Wake up, nurse
7:30 - Off to the babysitter
Eat, sleep, play, eat, play, sleep, eat, play, etc, etc.
7:00pm - Bath
7:30 - Eat and go to bed!

Mom's day looks like this:

5:30 - Up and in the shower
6:00 - Pump
7:00 - Get Lucy up and nurse and off to the sitter
7:30 - Teach
11:00 - Pump again and eat lunch as quickly as possible
11:30 - Teach
2:30 - Pump again
3:45 - Off to pick up Lucy
4:30 on - Nurse, nurse, try to eat dinner, nurse some more and get ready for the next day!

I am very lucky to have a great husband who helps out a ton in the evening. He cooks when Lucy is nursing, holds her so I can eat, and does the bath, bedtime bottle, and lots of other stuff in between!

She is a very happy baby and our days are very busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.



No comments:

Post a Comment